Eurasian Resource Capital (ERC) Corporate Group positions itself as a socially responsible participant in various business segments and a conscientious player in the principal import and export markets, which focuses on the formation of favorable social environment across the Group’s geographical locations through sponsorship and charitable activities.
Priority directions of charitable activity:
- Creation of a favorable social climate providing for stable and dynamic business development in the regions of presence;
- Development and maintenance of social initiatives aimed at improving the standards of living and quality of life;
- Formation and support of fundamental socio-humanitarian values;
- Preservation and regeneration of ethnic-cultural heritages, languages and traditions;
- Support for the revival of moral, spiritual, and aesthetic ideals;
- Advancement and dissemination of the world’s cultural capital.